Welcome to the Official Page of the Dirtdogs Fall Showcase
ALL TEAMS MUST REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT TO SECURE SPOT!!! Please understand that there are a number of factors that determine which teams are selected for the showcase. While early entry is advised and will normally gain your team entry into the showcase, it is NOT a guarantee. Your placement in the showcase is affected by when you enter, your ESTABLISHED history, your participation in our events, and in some cases your home region and/or state. In no particular order.
2023 Teams Attending Payment is the only thing that secures your spot. Deposit $250 Full $1295
DIRTDOGS 2027 *
Athletics Mercado-Lee/Walker/Jimenez (So Cal)
American Pastime (Cen Cal)
16U SOLD OUT
Bengals-Gurule (So Cal) *
All American Sports Academy-Merida/Bryson*
Explosion-Indian 2025 (So Cal)
Athletics Mercado-Salas (So Cal)
Firecrackers-Vines (So Cal)
Atheltics Mercado-Lee/Walker (So Cal)
Extreme Diamond Sports*
Bay Area Batbusters-Spingola/Mendonca*
18U SOLD OUT
ZT Blaze-Del Campo (So Cal) *
Fresno Force 18G*
Team Idaho Dirtdogs*
Firecrackers-Vines (So Cal)
Clovis Rockets Gold*
BSA Bownet (So Cal)
Waiting List Wolverines 18 Gold-Pearson Grapettes-Clark
Teams may receive a full refund if requested 3 weeks or more before event start date.
Teams may receive a full refund less 25% if requested 14-20 days out from event start date.
No refunds will be issued during the 2 weeks before event start date.
1. All games will be governed by NFHS rules except the following both feet must be in contact with pitching rubber prior to forward stride. For Pool Play, teams have the option to bat all players with open substition. For bracket games, straight NFHS rules will apply.
2. A coin flip at home plate will determine the home team. The home team will be the official scorekeeper. The winning team must submit it to the site directors table. Score not submitted by the winning team will be considered a forfeit 30mins after the game has ended. All line up changes must go through the plate umpire. Both teams should check the umpires score card after the game. Time will start right after the coin flip.
3. Dugouts – The top of the bracket to occupy the third base dugout unless a team from the prior game is in the dugout.
4. TIME LIMIT – All pool play games will be 90mins finish the batter. All single elimination games will be 90mins finish the inning. Championship games will be 7 innings.
5. RUN RULE – All games will have the following run rule: 10 after 4, 8 runs after 5 innings and 6 runs after 6 innings.
6. TIEBREAKER – Tie-breaker will begin at the top of the 8th inning or time limit.
7. No Jewelry is allowed except Medical Alert bracelets or necklaces. NOTE: Bracelets or necklace must be taped to the body.
8. If ejected a coach must sit out the next game.
9. Protest to be handled on the field by the UIC of that site, a tournament official and the Umpire who made the call. There will be a $50 protest fee to be returned if the protest is upheld.
10. No infield practice between games. ABSOLUTELY no activity in the infield area when ground crews are prepping the fields.
11. Team Managers will be responsible for all persons including players and coaches as well as spectators associated with their team
2015 Dirtdogs/Team Mizuno Fall Camp!
To get scores click on logo above
THIS LIST DOES NOT INCLUDED OTHER SCHOOLS THAT WILL BE ATTENDING. THIS LIST IS ONLY THE CONFIRMED LIST. LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WHICH IS OUT OF OUR CONTROL.
2023 Camp List Camp is open to any and all campers 2027-2023 Once a player has been accepted and assigned to the camp, any cancellation is subject to a 50% fee should a refund be requested. In the event of a cancellation occurring for reasons beyond the control of the player, a full refund can be offered (less a 10% handling fee). This determination and decision will be made by CCDD. In the event of a cancellation made by CCDD a full refund will be offered. There are no refunds or credits should a player cancel within 10 days of the event. In the event that no camp is available for you to participate in, you will be offered a full refund (less a 10% handling fee).
Hanford Softball Complex SATURDAY Nov 4th CAMP SCHEDULE 7-10am ALL COLLEGE COACHES ARE ON THE FIELD WITH THE PLAYERS! Registration/Check in @ 6:30am All Campers will warm up on Field 1. Individual Defensive Work Field 1- Pitchers/Catchers Field 2-Middle Infield Field 3- Corners/Outfielders
5Min Break/Transition fields to hitting w/nets
Hitting Session Field 1-2 Live throwers/ 3 groups (1/2/3) then to field 2 Field 2-2 Front toss/ 3 groups (4/5/6) Field 3-2 Live throwers/ 3 groups (7/8/9) then to field 4 Field 4-2 Front toss/ 3 groups